The Arbortech Power Chisel is a freehand power-carving tool that enables you to carry out detailed carving and controlled chiselling as well as rapid waste removal. Built around the dedicated Arbortech grinder motor, it does everything a traditional mallet and chisel will do, only easier and faster.
The Power Chisel is extremely easy and safe to use. The chisel only engages and starts to move when pressed onto the timber; the reciprocating action is less than 1mm. The high frequency movement of the chisel results in very smooth, flowing, controllable and continuous carving. Depth as well as direction of carving is easy to control with high precision and perfect visibility. Quick-change technology means you can change chisel at the click of a button.
With low vibration and a long working life, this is a great tool for detailed carving, chiselling, lettering and adding texture to carvings.
This package includes a complete set of 7 chisels in a chisel pouch, as well as special lubrication oil and spare felt.
- Detail carving and chiselling with precise control
- Great for texturing and lettering
- Powerful, smooth reciprocating action
- Activated when pressed onto workpiece
- 11,000 strokes/min allows rapid waste removal
- 710W motor for carving even the hardest woods
- Extended head for all round visibility and easy access
- Push button for easy, tool free chisel changing
- Supplied with 7 chisels, storage pouch, special lubricant and spare felt pad
More Information Motor Power 710 W Nett Weight 2.33 kg Stroke Rate 11,000 /min Voltage 230 V
£218.23 ....(£261.88 incl VAT)
Please share this Arbortech product:
Contact us for more info on Arbortech Power Chisel 106642 Price includes UK mainland delivery. Use the livechat below or email us for more info.
Carriage for the UK Mainland is FREE on all Arbortech tool orders over £100 plus VAT - typically arriving within a few days. NEXT DAY DELIVERY options are also available. Also great prices for European and Worldwide shipping on all engineering tools.